The RPS Signature Programs Title Agents Professional Liability insurance program offers vital coverage for title insurance agents, title abstractors, closing agents, escrow agents, and notary publics.
The Title Agents Professional Liability program is available nationwide with the exception of AK and HI. Coverage is admitted in all states except KS, LA, NH, NM, NY, RI, SD, VT, and WY.
Title Agents Professional Liability Coverage
- Claims-made and reported
- Automatic 60-day ERP extensions
- Optional ERP up to 6 years
- First dollar defense
- Limits up to $5,000,000 available
- Duty to defend language
- Insured has input in selecting defense counsel
- Early claim resolution incentive
- Defense of disciplinary actions $25,000 (outside policy limit)
- Loss of earnings and reimbursement of claim expenses $500 day/$7,500 per claim
- Claim includes personal injury in addition to the performance of professional services
- $7,500 for subpoena expenses included (sub-limit, outside policy limit)
- $150,000 CFPB coverage sub-limit
- Defense expenses in addition to the limit for damages
- Death or disability ERP
- Highlight - Cyber Suite endorsement available with limits up to $1,000,000
- Extended claim reporting - loyalty discount
- Remote notarization coverage
Title Agents Professional Liability Limits
- $250,000 to $5,000,000
Professional Liability Insurance Designed for Title and Escrow Agents
- Small to medium size agencies with up to $10,000,000 in revenue
How the Title Agents Professional Liability Program Can Help Your Clients
RPS Signature Programs's team of industry experts can take on the most complex client needs with our exclusive programs offering specialized coverage for niche risks, including the unique professional liability insurance needs of title insurance agents, title abstractors, closing agents, escrow agents, and notary publics.
Related Industries, Products and Programs
Professional Liability Insurance
Professional liability and errors & omissions (E&O) insurance and for agriculture agribusiness, architect & engineers and bankers.
Errors & Omissions Insurance
Errors & Omissions insurance coverage to protect your clients business from negligence, failure to perform and other risks to professional service providers.