- Bloomington, MN
RPS' Jewelers Block coverage protects against physical loss or damage to precious and semi-precious stones, jewels, jewelry, precious metals and other related property typical to the jewelry trade, including property of others entrusted to the insured or property of an insured entrusted to others.
Jewelers Block Insurance Coverage Highlights
- United States Postal Service Registered Mail – standard limit $125,000
- United Stated Postal Service Express Mail – standard limit is $25,000
- Travel limits to/from post office – same as shipping limits
- Work and operations – standard limit $10,000 per occurrence with a $20,000 aggregate
- Mysterious disappearance – Stated limits with full limits available by request
- Wearing of jewelry – standard limit is $25,000
- Valuation - Agreed Value and Replacement
- Unattended Auto – with approved alarm system
- Worldwide Coverage
- Appraisal Liability
- No Claims Bonus
- Common Deductible when combining Jewelers Block with another Berkley Company Package
To provide complete coverage for Jewelers Block clients, RPS also offers General Liability, Commercial Property, Commercial Umbrella, and Workers Compensation.
Meet Our Jewelers Block Insurance Team
Related Industries, Products and Programs
Property insurance coverage and placement for your hard-to-place clients.
Affluent Personal Lines Insurance
Customized personal line insurance coverage from affluent carriers for high net worth clients.
Personal Lines Umbrella Insurance
Custom umbrella insurance coverage for personal lines such as homeowners, auto liability, excess and recreational vehicles.