- Whippany, NJ
RPS Signature Programs' Amateur Sports insurance program provides coverage for sports and athletic organizations, amateur sports teams & leagues, parks & recreation departments, youth & adult activities, sports camps & clinics, and national & statewide sports associations. The program is comprehensive and customizable, offering specialized coverage.
Amateur Sports Insurance Coverages:
- General liability insurance including participant legal liability insurance
- Abuse/molestation liability insurance
- Blanket additional insured
- Hired and non-owned auto insurance
- Excess liability insurance
- Directors & Officers (D&O) insurance/employment practices liability insurance (EPLI)
- Crime insurance
- Property insurance
- Equipment insurance
- Sports Accident insurance
Amateur Sports Insurance Limits Available
- General liability: $1,000,000 occurrence/$3,000,000 aggregate
- Abuse/molestation: $1,000,0000 separate limit
- Accident: Up to $250,000 per injury
- Directors & Officers (D&O)/employment practices liability insurance (EPLI): Up to $2,000,000
Insurance Designed for Amateur Sports Organizations:
- Amateur sports (non-scholastic) organizations
- Sports leagues and teams
- Sports facilities
- Sports camps
- Tournaments and Events
- Booster clubs
- Coaches and sports officials associations
- Indoor sports facilities
- Recreation departments and more
How the Amateur Sports Program Can Help Your Clients
RPS Signature Programs' team of industry experts can take on the most complex client needs with our exclusive programs offering specialized coverage for niche risks like sports and athletic organizations.
Amateur Sports Insurance
Student Accident Insurance
Accident and athletic insurance plans for Preschool, Kindergarten, Middle School, High school and College students.
USA Lacrosse Insurance
USA Lacrosse insurance programs for players, officials, umpires, clinics, coaches, camps and tournaments.
USA Softball Insurance
Insurance coverage programs for U.S.A. softball teams, officials, clinics and tournaments.