- Chicago, IL
Agropro Professional Liability coverage is tailored for agriculture consultants and related agronomic specialties. This RPS agribusiness insurance product is designed to meet the needs of a wide range of services including agricultural consultants, agronomists, horticulturalists, agricultural scientists, viticulturists, orchard managers, farm managers, rural appraisers and rural real estate and land agents.
Agropro Professional Liability Coverage Highlights
- Professional liability up to $1M / $2M
- Low deductible
- Coverage for retroactive date
- Innocent insured & independent contractor coverage included
- Additional insured coverage available
- 60-day discovery
- Worldwide coverage for lawsuits brought in the U.S.
- Domestic partner extension
- Fees and expenses for nonparty subpoenas for deposition testimony and/or production of documents - $10,000 limit/subpoena, $25,000 aggregate limit
- HIPAA, HITECH information, fines & penalties - $10,000 limit
- License & disciplinary proceedings - $10,000 limit/proceeding, $25,000 aggregate limit
- Unintentional copyright & trademark infringement
- Unauthorized access & computer virus coverage
Meet Our Agropro Professional Liability Team
Related Industries, Products and Programs
Professional Liability Insurance
Professional liability and errors & omissions (E&O) insurance and for agriculture agribusiness, architect & engineers and bankers.
Contractors Pollution Insurance
Pollution insurance coverage for contractors covering sites, liability and products for environmental risks.
Construction and Environmental Insurance
Construction and environmental insurance and risk gap coverage. Our experts can help with environmental hazard and disasters for the construction industry.