- Chicago, IL
RPS Flood Services handles flood insurance placements for underlying National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) and RPS' in-house excess flood facility. The RPS team of experts can also assist with flood zone determinations, elevation certificate ordering, letter of map amendment and removal (LOMA, LOMR), and NFIP alternative programs.
Eligible risks include high valued dwellings, restaurants, public entities, condominiums/townhouses, apartment complexes, office buildings, manufacturing facilities, townships, shopping centers, and schools/universities.
Flood Insurance Coverage Highlights
- In-house excess flood facility
- Simple submission process
- $10M TIV single-story location
- $15M TIV multi-story single location
- $5M in-house authority
- Coverage provisions under the excess flood policy are the same as the NFIP standard policy
- Time element coverage is available above a $100,000 separate deductible
- In-house capacity with focus on small to medium sized risks
Meet Our Flood Insurance Team
Related Industries, Products and Programs
Property insurance coverage and placement for your hard-to-place clients.
Personal line dwelling insurance for one- to four-family residential dwellings and coverages outside of the traditional dwelling market.
Public Entity Insurance
Insurance and risk programs for public entities including local and state government, K-12 public schools, water districts, law enforcement and pools.