- Colorado Springs, CO
RPS Signature Programs' PodiatryChoice medical professional liability program for podiatrists is designed to meet the Professional Liability insurance needs of the modern podiatric private practice. With enhanced claims-made coverage, tailored pricing reflecting your actual practice, quality risk management services and outstanding claims handling, the PodiatryChoice insurance program is backed by expert personalized service from those who understand podiatrists' insurance needs.
The program is available in 42 states (not available in AL, AK, HI, LA, RI, SC, VT, WA).
PodiatryChoice Podiatry Insurance Coverages
- Comprehensive claims-made professional liability insurance coverage, tailored specifically for podiatric practices
PodiatryChoice Podiatry Insurance Limits
- Up to $1,000,000/$3,000,000 (in most states)
- Defense costs outside limits
- Administrative hearings legal expenses, up to $25,000 aggregate limit
- Billing E&O, up to $50,000 aggregate limit
- Sexual misconduct legal defense coverage, $100,000 aggregate limit
- Data Breach, up to $50,000 aggregate
The PodiatryChoice podiatry insurance program features and benefits include full prior acts; consent to settle; personal and advertising injury; defense costs are outside the limits of liability; peer review, disciplinary hearing or other regulatory actions defense coverage; high limits, no deductibles; first aid coverage; and free tail in the event of death, disability or retirement.
Podiatry Insurance Designed for Podiatrists
The PodiatryChoice insurance program is ideal for:
- New grads
How the PodiatryChoice Program Can Help Your Clients
RPS Signature Programs' team of industry experts can take on the most complex client needs with our exclusive programs offering specialized coverage for niche risks. The PodiatryChoice insurance program offers broad coverage, competitive pricing and outstanding customer service from experienced program underwriters who understand the unique insurance needs of foot doctors.
Key PodiatryChoice Insurance Program Features
Key program features that differentiate RPS Signature Programs' PodiatryChoice insurance coverage in the marketplace include:
- Full prior acts
- Consent to settle
- Personal and advertising injury
- Defense costs are outside the limits of liability
- Peer review, disciplinary hearing or other regulatory actions defense coverage
- High limits, no deductibles
- First aid coverage
- Free tail coverage in the event of death, disability or retirement
Related Industries, Products and Programs
Professional Liability Insurance
Professional liability and errors & omissions (E&O) insurance and for agriculture agribusiness, architect & engineers and bankers.