The Signature Insurance Program for Podiatry
RPS Signature Programs PodiatryChoice medical professional liability program is designed to meet the Professional Liability insurance needs of the modern podiatric private practice with enhanced claims made coverage, tailored pricing reflecting your actual practice, quality risk management services and outstanding claims handling. All of this backed by expert personalized service from those who understand podiatrists' insurance needs.
The PodiatryChoice policy provides comprehensive claims-made professional liability coverage, tailored specifically for podiatric practices. Features and benefits include the following. Some features are not available in all states.
- Full prior acts
- Consent to settle
- Defense costs are outside the limits of liability
- Peer review, disciplinary hearing or other regulatory actions defense coverage
- High limits, no deductibles
- First aid coverage
- Free tail in the event of death, disability or retirement
- New grads
Available in 42 states (not available in AL, AK, HI, LA, RI, SC, VT, WA)
- Limits available up to $1,000,000/$3,000,000 (in most states)
- Defense costs outside limits
- Administrative hearings legal expenses up to $25,000 aggregate limit
- Billing E&O up to $50,000 aggregate limit
- Sexual misconduct legal defense coverage $100,000 aggregate limit
- Data Breach up to $50,000 aggregate
Why RPS Signature Programs
Our team of industry experts can help take on the most complex client needs with our exclusive programs offering specialized coverage for niche risks.