The Signature Insurance Program for Public Entity
This new program expands upon our existing carrier relationships to now offer a first dollar, low deductible insurance product for public entities, water districts and special districts.
The packaged insurance program includes specialized coverages such as general liability, auto liability, physical damage, crime and excess liability, property, law enforcement, public officials and employment practices liability; that can be supplemented by active shooter liability, special events, and cyber liability.
- General liability
- Public officials and management liability
- Inland marine
- Law enforcement liability
- Auto liability and physical damage
- Excess liability
Key Coverage Features
- Pay on behalf
- Duty to defend
- Defense costs outside limit
- Broad named insured
- Failure to supply (except gas and electric)
- Drone liability
Smaller municipalities with populations of less than 75,000. Special districts and water, sewer and sanitation districts.
- Property - $50,000,000 any one location
- Equipment Breakdown - $100,000,000 per location
- Auto Liability - $1,000,000
- General Liability - $1,000,000/$3,000,000
- Public Officials Liability - $1,000,000/$3,000,000
- Crime - $500,000
- Excess - $4,000,000/$4,000,000 (higher limits available outside of the program)
Why RPS Signature Programs
Our team of industry experts can help take on the most complex client needs with our exclusive programs offering specialized coverage for niche risks. Excellent market relationships allow the RPS Signature Programs team to respond with competitive products for towns, villages, boroughs, special districts, and utility authorities.