RPS' Coverys Podiatry Preferred medical professional liability program is designed to meet the Professional Liability insurance needs of the modern podiatric private practice with enhanced claims made coverage, tailored pricing reflecting your actual practice, quality risk management services and outstanding claims handling. All of this backed by expert personalized service from those who understand podiatrists' insurance needs.
The Coverage Podiatrists Need
RPS' Coverys Podiatry Preferred policy provides comprehensive claims made professional liability coverage, tailored specifically for podiatric practices. Features and benefits include the following. Some features are not available in all states.
- Full prior acts
- Consent to settle
- Personal and advertising injury
- Defense in addition to the limits of liability
- Peer review, disciplinary hearing or other regulatory actions defense coverage
- High limits, no deductibles
- First aid coverage
- Medical waste legal expense coverage
- Optional Medicare/Medicaid legal expense reimbursement coverage
- Free tail in the event of death, disability or retirement