Insurance protection beyond the nuts and bolts – our nationwide program is designed specifically for the Metals & Plastics Manufacturing industry, and is the only insurance program endorsed by the National Tooling and Machining Association (NTMA).
Value – getting the coverages for the specific applicants in these industries and selecting the best businesses. With a focus on coverage the standard form is used as merely a starting point, adding enhancements to each area in Property, Auto, and General Liability, including Manufacturing E&O into the package policy.
Pricing – from an A+ rated admitted carrier with excellent claims service comes into play, because of selection, underwriting and loss control services cooperation. Whether a large manufacturing plant or a single specialty machine shop, the focus is on value first, tailored for that risk.
- Property (including fixed machinery covered in bldg limits) with RC or Agreed Amount
- Business Income and Extra Expense with RC or ALS available
- Property in Transit and Equipment Breakdown
- Crime, EDP and Inland Marine
- GL and MFG E&O inside package
- Aircraft Products and Grounding Exclusion removal, subject to underwriting review and restrictions
- Auto (all coverages, including GKLL possible) with Auto Enhancing Endorsement for most classes
- Monoline policies available and Workers’ Compensation in most states
- Umbrella limits to $10M