RPS Flood Services handles flood insurance placements for underlying National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) and RPS’ In-House Excess Flood facility. The RPS team of experts can also assist with Flood Zone Determinations, Elevation Certificate ordering, Letter of Map Amendment and Removal (LOMA, LOMR), and NFIP Alternative Programs.
Eligible risks include high valued dwellings, restaurants, public entities, condominiums/townhouses, apartment complexes, office buildings, manufacturing facilities, townships, shopping centers, and schools/universities.
Coverage highlights include:
- In-House Excess Flood facility
- Simple submission process
- $10M TIV single-story location
- $15M TIV multi-story single location
- $5M in-house authority
- Coverage provisions under the Excess Flood policy are the same as the NFIP standard policy
- Time Element coverage is available above a $100,000 separate deductible
- In-house capacity with focus on small to medium sized risks