- Rolling Meadows, Illinois
RPS Signature Programs' First-Dollar Public Entity (Under 75,000 Population) insurance program expands upon our existing carrier relationships to offer a first-dollar, low-deductible insurance product for public government entities, water districts and special districts.
The First-Dollar Public Entity (Under 75,000 Population) packaged insurance program includes specialized coverages such as general liability, auto liability, physical damage, crime and excess liability, property, law enforcement, public officials and employment practices liability. These can be supplemented by active shooter liability, special events, and cyber liability.
First-Dollar Public Entity (Under 75,000 Population) Insurance Coverages
- Property insurance
- General liability insurance
- Public officials and management liability insurance
- Crime insurance
- Auto liability and physical damage insurance
- Excess liability insurance
- Inland marine insurance
- Law enforcement liability insurance
- Equipment breakdown insurance
First-Dollar Public Entity (Under 75,000 Population) Insurance Limits
- Property insurance - $50,000,000 any one location
- General liability insurance - $1,000,000/$3,000,000
- Public officials liability insurance - $1,000,000/$3,000,000
- Crime insurance - $500,000
- Auto liability insurance - $1,000,000
- Excess insurance - $4,000,000/$4,000,000 (higher limits available outside of the program)
- Equipment breakdown insurance - $100,000,000 per location
First-Dollar Public Entity (Under 75,000 Population) Insurance Designed for Smaller Municipalities
- Smaller city, town, villages or borough municipalities with populations of less than 75,000
- Special districts and water, sewer and sanitation districts
How the First-Dollar Public Entity (Under 75,000 Population) Program Can Help Your Clients
RPS Signature Programs' team of industry experts can take on the most complex client needs with our exclusive programs offering specialized coverage for niche risks. Excellent market relationships allow the RPS Signature Programs team to respond with competitive products for towns, villages, boroughs, special districts, and utility authorities.
Key First-Dollar Public Entity (Under 75,000 Population) Program Features
- Pay on behalf
- Duty to defend
- Defense costs outside limit
- Broad named insured
- Failure to supply (except gas and electric)
- Drone liability
Meet our First Dollar Public Entity (Under 75,000 Population) Insurance Team
- Rolling Meadows, Illinois
Related Industries, Products and Programs
Public Entity Insurance
Insurance and risk programs for public entities including local and state government, K-12 public schools, water districts, law enforcement and pools.
Technology and cyber insurance coverage for software developers, professional IT consultants, web developers and staffing firms for the tech industry.