Throughout the pandemic, the Transportation industry served as the lifeblood of the U.S. economy, delivering a steady stream of essential goods to meet the demands of consumers sequestered in their homes.
And now, a little more than a year after the pandemic triggered one of the steepest economic declines in history, the speed of the rebound has been so startlingly swift that many companies in the Transportation industry are struggling to keep up.
The 2021 U.S. Transportation Market Outlook will help you put your transportation clients in a better position, with key information and insights:
- View of overall market conditions, including post-COVID renewal cycle
- Deep dive into the trucking, intermodal container, public auto and business auto segments
- Insights into emerging issues, including driver shortage, cyber risks, autonomous vehicles, cargo theft, last mile delivery and the effect of raising minimum liability limits
Meet our National Transportation Practice Leader - Mark Gallagher
RPS Transportation Practice Group
With a dedicated Transportation Division, full-time underwriters throughout the country and the markets to place accounts, Risk Placement Services has the industry expertise to help you come through for your transportation clients.
From owner operators to large fleets, RPS is the only wholesale specialty insurance broker who represents ALL of the markets that distribute transportation. We provide a broad spectrum of coverage solutions for operators of
- Commercial autos and trucks—flat beds, dry goods, van trailers, fuel haulers, refrigerated goods, container goods, dump trucks, etc.
- Public fleets— limousines, rideshare vehicles, charter buses, church vans, social services vans, courtesy vans, etc.
- Many industry niches that fall within each industry sector
The insurance products and risk management services we provide for the Transportation sector are designed to navigate blind spots, mitigate and transfer risk, drive down costs, and optimize operations.
We understand your clients operation model and unique exposures—cyber and excess auto nuclear verdicts, higher maintenance expenses, reduced freight demand and poor infrastructure, an aging workforce, driver shortage and much more.
We provide coverage options that can include recommendation limits for Liability, Physical Damage, Cargo, Garage, and other solutions designed to address your insured’s risk profile.
We help your clients avoid exposures due to:
- Driver classification
- Complex regulations
- Consistent innovation
- And other risks
Come through for your transportation clients. Partner with RPS.