U.S. Casualty Market Outlook: Mid-Year 2021
The Casualty market landscape has improved since 2020, but rates continue to firm, primarily driven by the unpredictability of the Excess market. Although not as painful as last year, the Excess market in 2021 remains unpredictable.
Help your clients succeed with key insights from the U.S. Casualty Market Outlook: Mid-Year 2021, including:
- Recent market trends, including the rise of new entrants into the Casualty insurance market, tempering rate increases, a look at nuclear verdicts and their impact on the industry.
- Deep dive into the various industry segments, including habitational, construction, environmental, sports & entertainment and religious sector.
- A look at what is ahead for the Casualty market, and recommendations on what measures agents and brokers can take to help shape positive outcomes for their clients.
RPS Casualty Practice Group
When it comes to placing Property & Casualty coverage, RPS, a leading nationally focused wholesale insurance broker, knows the best markets and coverage terms to secure for your clients, reflected by the more than $4 billion of premium we place annually. We adhere to the highest professional and service standards, meeting the needs of our retail providers. Our goal is to continue to be “your wholesaler of choice.”
Our Casualty Practice Group includes dedicated insurance brokers from our national network of office locations who specialize in this line of business. We partner with the highest-quality insurance companies in the industry to offer customized approaches that meet clients’ business needs, and write in excess of $600 million in casualty premium volume each year.
Casualty Product Lines
- General & Products Liability
- Umbrella & Excess Liability
- Environmental/Pollution Liability
- Wrap Up & Project Specific Liability
- Product Recall
- Discontinued Products
- Foreign Liability
- Non-Owned Auto