This specialized segment of the casualty insurance market hasn't experienced the level of turmoil it is currently seeing since the early 2000s. Premiums are spiking, coverage limits are contracting, and client retentions are growing.
The coronavirus pandemic unleashed a deluge of new challenges for management and professional liability underwriters, including COVID-19-related insolvencies, layoff-related discrimination and wrongful termination claims, and cyber breaches. There is light at the end of the tunnel. 2021 will be better than 2020, barring another collapse with COVID and the economy.
This market outlook evaluates the following topics:
- Public Company Directors & Officers (D&O) Market
- IPOs vs. SPACs
- Private Company Directors & Officers (D&O) Market
- Non-Profit Directors & Officers (D&O) and Employment Practices Liability (EPL) Market
- Cyber Liability Market
- Representations & Warranties Market
- Legal Professional Liability Market
- Allied Healthcare Professional Liability Market
- Architects & Engineers Professional Liability Market
- Other Industries, such as Insurance Agents & Brokers and Errors & Omissions