The leaves are dropping and so is the inaugural Risk Factor, a new publication from Risk Placement Services, chock full of helpful articles and with a fresh new look to boot. This quarter we’ve got in-depth looks at cybercrime (and where it’s covered), the snow plowing market (yes, already), coverage for artisan contractors, and much more.
- Demystifying Cybercrime Coverage by Steve Robinson
- Show Me the Data: A Property Marketplace Rundown by Raul E. Plasencia, ASLI, ARM-P
- Snow Plowing Market Update: 2019/2020 Season by Dennis Pellegrino, Jr.
- Lawyers Professional Liability: Finding the Best Solution for Small Law Firms by Jason Southard
- Artisan Contractors: Cover Your Clients With Ease by Laura Allen
- Healthcare & Insurance: Staying on Top of an Ever-Changing Field by James McNitt
- State of the Property Market: 3rd Quarter Update 2019 by James Rozzi, CPCU, ASLI
- Upcoming Events
Click here to read the Fall 2019 Edition