RPS’ stellar reputation as a wholesaler has been built on our ability to provide sound, competitive, and responsive insurance coverage solutions for unusual and hard-to-place risks in non-admitted markets. The same trust and confidence you have in us in helping you protect insureds with our relationships and product offerings in the Excess & Surplus Lines market can also be found with RPS Standard Lines.
Our market access to standard lines carriers opens up the opportunity to agents to offer products to businesses large and small that may not otherwise be available to them because of insurer volume requirements. You’ll leverage our long-established relationships with top-tier admitted carriers in both Commercial and Personal Lines, gaining the benefit of personalized service, competitive commissions and quick turnaround times for quoting and binding coverage. Our admitted Commercial Lines coverages include:
- Commercial Lines Package Policy combining General Liability & Property insurance
- Business Owners Policy (BOP) providing General Liability & Property for small accounts
- Commercial Auto, which includes Hired & Non-Owned coverage
- Inland Marine & Ocean Marine
- Commercial Umbrella for catastrophic Liability insurance over primary Liability policies
- Workers’ Compensation for on-the-job injuries and illnesses
- Monoline Products for Property/Liability
- Management Liability including D&O, EPLI, E&O and Fiduciary Liability
Personal Lines products available through RPS Standard Lines includes
- Affluent/High Net Worth Clients
- Personal Auto
- Coastal Homeowners
- Dwelling Fire
- Personal Umbrella
You will also receive personalized service that includes a dedicated team of account executives and underwriting assistants on every account – you’ll have no worries about accounts falling through the cracks and not being able to get back to your clients in a responsive manner. You’ll also receive multiple quotes on each submission so you can price and product compare and determine what’s the right fit for your client’s risk profile. We provide detailed information on each of the carriers with which we work. In addition, we provide you with access to Carrier Service Centers with extended hours of availability. There is also an online portal available to store and access your documents and statements.
We’re committed to providing our retailers with what they need to protect their insureds and help grow their agencies. By extending our partnership to include RPS Standard Lines we can help you provide clients with the coverage they need, quickly and efficiently.