- West Des Moines, IA
From an aging workforce to a lack of skilled drivers to a tighter labor market, the transportation industry is facing many challenges, and yet, the opportunities for business are unlimited. As one of the few sectors to grow during the pandemic, transportation leaders need RPS to be ready o partner with brokers, their clients and carriers alike to mitigate risks and keep commerce on the road going.
Leading Expertise for the Transportation Industry
RPS is the leading wholesale and MGA broker in the transportation space. As a leader, we drive the industry best practices and coverage options. Our relationships with top carriers provide more possibilities in terms of limits and comprehensive coverage for less risk. We also aid you in building programs that increase driver safety and lessen workers' compensation claims. RPS has tools and programs that focus on monitoring drivers to improve driver performance, as well as working with carriers to make renewals smoother.
Transportation Sectors We Serve
- Commercial autos and trucks-flat beds, dry goods, van trailers, fuel haulers, refrigerated goods, container goods, dump trucks.
- Public fleets-limousines, rideshares vehicles, charter buses, church vans, social services vans, courtesy vans.
- Many industries niches, including school bus companies and private car services.
Exceptional Expertise for the Transportation Sector
We deliver for the transportation sector. Our products and programs are designed to help your clients navigate blind spots, mitigate and transfer risk, drive down costs and optimize operations.
We understand what is weighing most on your clients minds. How they work and their unique exposures-cyber and excess auto nuclear verdicts, higher maintenance expenses, reduced freight demand and poor infrastructure, an aging workforce, driver shortage and much more. We provide solutions that meet these challenges, and provide coverage options that include recommendation limits for liability, physical damage, cargo, general liability, garage and other solutions designed to address your insured's risk profile.
We help your clients eliminate exposures with coverages such as:
Delivering Consulting that Drives Better Risk Control
As a leader, we have developed programs and processes that reduce risk and improve the overall profitability of your fleet and drivers. We look at challenges such as:
- Improving driver classification
- Guidance through complex regulations
- Delivering consistent innovation that becomes industry standards
By utilizing our carrier relationships, possessing unique insight into business trends as well as leadership within the industry, we are positioned to help you deliver for your clients with better markets and coverage.
Meet our Transportation Team
- Charlotte, NC
- Charlotte, NC
- Lexington, KY
- Fair Lawn, NJ
- Meriden, CT
- Tulsa, OK
- South Jordan, UT
Transportation Insurance Summary
- Proprietary programs and products designed for the trucking industry
- Exclusive capacity and relationships with carriers
- Customized consulting on operations designed to reduce worker's comps claims
- Multi-discipline team for more in-depth and complete coverage
Related Industries, Products and Programs
Workers’ Compensation Insurance
RPS works with top carriers to deliver a wide range of workman’s compensation coverages and consulting, for a board spectrum of industries.
Expertise and access to the best casualty insurance markets and casualty insurance coverage for your clients.