- Boston, MA
Expertise Across the Table
The Hospitality Industry faces a number of risks that need to be managed to keep their doors open and customers happy. RPS has the expertise and understanding of the market to help you place coverage for all the risks your customers face. From fire to workers' comp claims to equipment failures, RPS understands which underwriters and carriers best fit each risk or account.
Market of Opportunity
Post-COVID, the markets are fluid, and the general public is ready to go out and enjoy themselves to the fullest. We are ready to help your customers take advantage of the pricing and get the best coverage possible at the best price. Our relationships with underwriters and our network aid you in getting placement for complex and unusual risks.
Connections to Underwriters, Connection to Better Markets
RPS has long-term and collaborative relationships with underwriters with all the major carriers. We work with them to keep renewals smooth, and costs contained. We also provide you with market intelligence as to issues of capacity and limits and have the connections to build comprehensive programs for a complete solution.
Who we help in the hospitality industry:
- Amusement parks
- Race tracks
Specialized Product for Bed and Breakfasts
From large chains to single-owner bed and breakfasts and vacation rental properties, RPS has a specialized product that offers protection for the full range of risks. These include property, liquor liability, renovations as well as workers' comp.
Coverage highlights include:
- Full replacement cost on all structures for updated risks less than 50 years of age
- Replacement cost on contents
- Loss of business Income
- Restaurant liability
- Scheduling for special items of personal property
- Equipment breakdown
- Host liquor liability
- Fair rental value with no limitation on a per room basis
- Property extension endorsement increased limits for:
- Accounts receivable
- Employee dishonesty
- Monies & securities
- Outdoor property
- Personal property of others
- Property in-transit
- Property off-premises
- Valuable papers & records (other than electronic data)
- Available credits for association, protection device, deductible, renewal
Our team has an in-depth and current knowledge of state liquor laws. We use this insight to protect your customer from exposure to intoxicated patrons or staff causing injury to property or persons. RPS' commercial liability policy is designed to insure any business that serves or sells liquor, including:
- Bars & taverns
- Special events
- Sports facilities & complexes
- Catering companies
- Liquor stores
- Distributors & manufacturers
- Convenience stores
Classes We Serve
- Bars and taverns
- Concert halls
- Motorsports and race tracks
- Amusement and water parks
- Family fun centers
- Beer gardens
Meet our Hospitality Insurance Team
- Specialized products for the Hospitality industry
- Access to market intelligence
- In-depth understanding of state liquor laws
- Relationships with underwriters at all major carriers
Related Industries, Products and Programs
Liquor Liability Insurance
Liquor liability insurance coverage for restaurants, bars, special events, casinos, distributors and manufacturers and retail stores.
Workers’ Compensation Insurance
RPS works with top carriers to deliver a wide range of workman’s compensation coverages and consulting, for a board spectrum of industries.
Property insurance coverage and placement for your hard-to-place clients.