RPS Bollinger has a long history specializing in camp, conference and retreat center insurance, with over 35 years of experience working with national and international camps to manage risk and find cost-effective insurance solutions.
Camp owners and directors around the country depend upon RPS Bollinger to insure private day and resident camps, nonprofit organizations/camps, religiously-affiliated camps, conference and retreat centers, sports camps, clinics and tournaments, and travel adventure camps.
The RPS Bollinger Camp product is tailored to meet the unique insurance and risk management needs of these organizations, and is offered nationwide through A-rated carriers.
Coverage options include:
- Camper and Staff Accident & Sickness Medical Insurance
- Property/Package/Equipment Floater Coverage
- General Liability including Abuse & Molestation
- Umbrella/Excess Liability
- Auto Liability & Physical Damage Insurance
- Directors & Officers Liability/Employment Practices Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Network Privacy & Security Liability
- Professional Liability
- Cancellation & Interruption Insurance
To learn more click here