RPS Bollinger’s nationwide Golf & Country Club insurance product protects private golf & country clubs, semi-private and daily fee courses, private tennis clubs, golf management companies, homeowners’ associations in gated, year-round communities, city clubs, dining clubs, and golf associations on the national, regional and state levels.
RPS Bollinger has over 25 years of underwriting experience in this market segment, with the knowledge and expertise to offer comprehensive coverage specifically designed for the unique exposures associated with the Golf and Club industry. In addition to underwriting, RPS Bollinger also services, markets, facilitates claims and provides risk management services. The program is underwritten through carriers all rated "A" Excellent security from A.M. Best Co.
Coverage options include:
- Accident & Health
- Directors & Officers (non-profit/for profit)
- Earthquake & Flood
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Inland Marine
- Liquor Liability
- Pesticide/Herbicide Applicators Liability
- Pollution Liability for above ground tanks
- Limited Pollution Liability (including off-site clean-up)
- Workers Compensation
To learn more click here