Workers Compensation is all we do; that means RPS WorkCare are industry experts in this line of business and bring decades of experience to our retail partners. We offer a one-stop source for all of your Workers Compensation needs with brokerage and program options.
Our brokerage markets have a broad appetite and nationwide access to carriers with the ability to write in any of the non-monopolistic states. These markets are willing and able to price competitively and present excellent value-added services. RPS WorkCare also operates as a program administrator for an exclusive construction and allied healthcare program in AZ, NV and ID. We have full underwriting authority and hold many years of underwriting expertise. We handle all underwriting, policy servicing, billing and loss control functions on this program, and are extremely proud of the service standard that we deliver. Finally, we can assist on the challenging Workers Compensation accounts that may be in riskier classes, have loss problems, new ventures or even a lapse in coverage.
Eligible classes include:
- Retail and wholesale trade
- Hospitality – restaurants including delivery, bars, hotels
- Construction – all trades including electrician, plumbers, and HVAC. Carpentry, framers, street and road, drywall, masonry, stucco, concrete/cement, landscapers, excavation, general contractors and more
- Healthcare – doctors and dentist offices, nursing homes, home healthcare, recovery facilities, and medical temporary staffing
- Manufacturing – machine shops, cabinet and furniture manufacturing, plastics, electroplating and more
- Services – auto repair, dry cleaning, pest control, janitorial, property management, and more
- Transportation – local hauling, courier/messenger service, garbage and sanitation, and towing
- Other industries – including sawmills, recycling facilities, scrap metal dealers, security firms (armed and non-armed), charitable and welfare organizations, group homes, and medical marijuana growers and dispensaries