Value – getting the coverages for the specific applicants in these industries and selecting the best businesses. With a focus on coverage the standard form is used as merely a starting point, adding enhancements to each area in Property, Auto, and General Liability, including Manufacturing E&O into the package policy.
Pricing – from an A+ rated carrier with excellent claims service comes into play, because of selection, underwriting and loss control services cooperation. Whether a large manufacturing plant or a single specialty machine shop, the focus is on value first, tailored for that risk.
- Property (perm machinery in bldg limits) with RC or Agreed Amount
- Property in Transit, Time Element and Equipment Breakdown
- Crime, EDP and Inland Marine
- GL, Enhanced GL with Aircraft Products Buy-Back available, and MFG E&O inside package
- Auto (all coverages, including GKLL possible) with Auto Enhancing Endorsement for most classes
- Monoline Policies for Workers’ Comp in most states
- Umbrella limits to 10mil (and RPS can bring other markets excess of program as needed)
Endorsed by the National Tooling & Machining Association